Friday, February 20, 2009

Random

Top 5 reasons why I love going to school abroad:

1. No multiple choice tests. (Not that I hate them, but seriously... love it.)

2. Less in the classroom, and more out and about learning from the real world.

3. History. Enough said.

4. We have to write all of our assignments and tests. I am definitely cool with this.

5. In advertising class, we watch a television show called Mad Men about New York advertisers in the 50s and 60s. Very entertaining.

5b. My "tutors" all have different accents, and I LOVE accents.

Yesterday and today I visited a couple of museums, one including the Imperial War Museum which was very interesting. I also visited Temple Church which was founded by the Knights Templar.

And as a side note for the day:

Today as I was swept up in a mad rush of people pushing and shoving to get in an elevator, I accidentally touched an old lady's bum... and she gave me dirty looks, but there was nothing I could do about it... I wouldn't choose to do it... (it's SO AWKWARD). But it's times like those when I think, "URGH.... this city is so annoying. I am going to live in a small town someday so I don't have to be touching so many strangers in such a small space."

I'm just saying... London is awesome, but Iowa is pretty great too.

Iowa = space = no accidental, awkward touching

No comments:

Post a Comment