Monday, April 27, 2009

Back in London -- WITH FAMILY!

After a wonderful holiday in Italy for nine days, it was back to London.

I came back to such a treat though. My brother Jeremy and sister-in-law Heather arrived the next day in London. They came over because Jeremy had some work to do across the pond.

I loved, loved, loved seeing familiar faces, and my stomach enjoyed all the food they so graciously provided me with.

I think I ate out at more restaurants in the two and half days that they were here than the entire semester combined.

I love my older, wiser siblings. They take such great care of me.

But seriously. It really was great to sit and talk to family. It made me excited for my return home and seeing the rest of the clan as well.

They left London and are now visiting Paris and parts of Italy. They will be back again this Thursday, as their return flight to the States leaves from London. It will be great to see them one more time and hear about their vacation!

And perhaps I will get another great meal... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Nonner! You'll be home next week! Can you believe your over the pond adventure is almost over? Think of the things you've done, places you've been and the things that you have seen! We are anxious to see you!
    Miss you! Love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete