Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Countdown to the End

As of today, I have 10 days left.

I can't believe it.

Right now I am supposed to be working on my final paper for my Contemporary British Society class. It is due on Friday, and I haven't started typing yet...

This week is busy with classes and review sessions, preparing for our academic grand finale: finals this Friday.

Since most of our learning has been outside of the classroom, I am finding it more difficult than usual to sit down and write a paper. It's torture, actually.

Instead of working on my paper... I have decided to start a little project.

For the rest of the 10 days, I will write about two things everyday.

1) What I will miss about London and
2) What I am excited for back home

(I will try not to base every entry around food.)

Day 10

What I will miss: English Breakfast tea with milk (no skim, please) and a small amount of sugar.

I love it. I love it. I love it. I have at least two - three cups a day. I think I have drank so much tea since I have been here my teeth have become slightly yellow. Yesterday I stopped and bought some teeth whitening rinse.

I know I will be able to drink tea once I am back home, and this is comforting. I will always get to have a little taste of London.

What I am excited for: McDonald's Iced Coffee (or even my homemade iced coffee, either works)

The coffee here... eehhh... it's okay. I have been craving iced coffee for a couple months now, and summer will officially start once my tastebuds say 'Mmm... this is tasty iced coffee'.


And the countdown continues...

1 comment:

  1. Jenon: I can't believe your semester is over either! I will really miss reading your blog. What great memories you have collected along the way this semester. Have a great time these last 10 days. God bless!
    Pam M

    ReplyDelete