Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Comments and Cooking

I love it when people post comments on my blog.

I know Mother Ruth probably gets the "Best Comments Award", but all the other ones are really good too. And they are always welcomed.

Also.

I have become quite the cook since being in London.

Jenon's Specialty of Deliciousness:
An array of mixed vegetables sauteed in olive oil with garlic seasoning.
With rice (that I heat up in the microwave).
And when I feel real feisty in the kitchen, I make mozzarella cheese croissants... (stick cheese on a croissant and put it in the oven).

I know, I know... watch out Jamie Oliver. I am basically a chef now.

5 comments:

  1. My!.. your eating well....Does your food taste as good as it sounds? When you get home you can cook for Dad and I! We are excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenon~ It is such great fun reading your blog!! I check it every day or so. What an amazing experience you are having. Stay safe and keep posting!
    Love Pam in Inwood

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you write. And now I love the way you cook! Thanks for keeping us posted. I look forward to it every day!
    Love to you!
    Your Aunt Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you take advantage of Britain's Pancake Day?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenon, you are super. When do you come home from the smoke and bum bumping world? Miss you!

    Love,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete